To book a Bumper Car Ride select a date and number of cars you would like for one 10 minute session. You may only book one time session at a time.  Read More
You can book multiple cars for one 10 minute session. You may only book one bumper car time session at a time. If you would like to book an additional time session you must start a new transaction.
Zoom around the ice on our brand new ice bumper cars! Come experience a thrill that nobody else around has. Bump your friends and family and send them twirling hysterically around the ice.
REQUIREMENTS TO RIDE ICE BUMPER CARS
1. To operate a car alone, you must be at least 6 years old AND at least 42” tall
2. In order to carry a passenger, the operator must be at least 16 years old and the passenger must be between the ages of 3 and 5 years old. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Maximum combined weight of all occupants = 300 LBS.
ICE BUMPER CAR RULES
1. All rides are approximately 5 minutes.
2. Tickets must be purchased at the rink’s cashier post in the mezzanine.
3. Tickets are sold for a specific ride session and are good only for that session.
4. One ticket = 1 ride.
5. All bumper car operators must have a ticket. No charge for riders ages 3 - 5.
6. Seatbelt must be worn at all times.
7. All loading and unloading will be supervised by rink staff and will take place at the player box area only.
8. Operators and riders may not walk on the ice in their street shoes.
9. For the safety of all, you must obey all rink staff instructions. You will be briefed on the car’s operations before the ride.
Management reserves the right to reassign the rider to another session.
Money will not be refunded if you miss your scheduled bumper car time.
How Many Rides?
To book your Public Skating session select a date and number of skaters to start the booking process! Read More
PUBLIC SKATING RULES
1. No outside food allowed.
2. Some public skate sessions will have an ice resurfacing halfway through the ice time. You can return to skating after the zamboni leaves the ice (approx. 10 minutes).
3. Skaters skate at their own risk; bike helmets are recommended for new skaters and children under 7 years of age. Please bring your own.
4. Parents are recommended to stay with their children during the session for adult supervision whether or not the parent is skating.
5. Parents please do not carry your child on the ice. You can hold them up but don't carry them.
6. Cones or commercially made or homemade "walkers" and any other skating assistance devices are not allowed on the ice during public skating per our insurance provider.
7. Birthday parties are held during public skating so you may have some children in a party with a small lesson.
How Many Skaters?