Perkiomen Valley Bowling Club
The club will allow students the chance to meet after school once a week to enjoy an afternoon of bowling with friends improve bowling skills. Read More
Every Wednesday starting January 9 and continuing through March 13 (10 weeks of bowling) from 2:45 - 5:00.
Time and Transportation
- The bus taking students to Limerick Bowl will leave from the high school bus loop near the cafeteria at 2:45 and students will be able to bowl until 5 pm.
- It is the responsibility of the student to find transportation home from the bowling alley at 5 pm
- Limerick Bowl will handle signing in and out at the bowling alley so parents will need to register with them who is allowed to pick up students
- Students who drive to school will be allowed to drive to and from the bowling alley
- Bowling Club would be cancelled in the event of weather with a makeup date possibly happening on the next day (Thursday)
- Per school board policy, all students participating in a sport, activity, or club are subject to the $100 Activity Fee. Please see the PVSD website for more information on this. Reminder: students who have already participated in another sport, activity, or club and has already paid this fee DO NOT have to pay this fee again to join the Bowling Club.
- The cost of the bowling club is $150. This amount will cover the cost of bowling, rental shoes, rental balls, and transportation from the high school to Limerick Bowl. No refunds will be issued for missed weeks or if a student must withdraw from the club for any reason (this includes ineligibility). We plan to have an “end of year social” that includes pizza, drinks, and snacks. The $150.00 fee will also cover the cost of the end of year social.
- Limerick Bowl has offered to set up a pay system on their website so that all money for the bowling goes directly to them (note: PV will accept the activity fee). Therefore, students in the club can pay the $150.00 fee online.
The club is open to any Perkiomen Valley student in good standing. Previous experience playing is not required, though students who show an aptitude towards the game may be invited to play in scrimmages against other bowling clubs or teams.
How Many Bowler?